Visit My Tumblr Blog

søndag den 16. februar 2014

Pamper day

So, these last couple of days I've felt like really bad and disgusting. It was "that time of the month" and I had head-aches, stomach cramps, I was really bloated and I had a really bad acne break-out.. And I've just felt like shit.. So I decided as all this was over I was going to treat myself with a pamper day. So I've lighted my favourite scented candle that smells of chocolate! I've taken a lovely hot bath with loads of bubbles!! I've then poured myself a glass of this really lovely apple cider and my mum made me some cookies (well, they weren't just for me they were of course for the whole family) I then found my favourite nail polish and I'm going to make a kind of black and silver french manicure. I've then got a lovely peel off mask and my favorite lip butter.

I already feel better!
So yeah, this is a great idea if you've had a bad day or week. Because don't ever forget to treat yourself sometimes, you deserve it! xx

Ingen kommentarer :

Send en kommentar